Pages

May 9, 2013

Hello Again

(via)

I’m going to start blogging again, and I’m really excited about it!

I wasn’t excited for the last couple of months.  In fact, I was quite the opposite.  I was as low as I’ve been since high school.  I not only couldn’t write ~ I couldn’t even read for a while.  That’s the first time that’s happened EVER.  I watched a marathon of Law & Order SVU and furiously doubted my very credibility as a writer.  It’s made me think a lot about the way I limit my own writing success just through lack of the necessary self-confidence.  Hubris, some would say.

But now a new day dawns. I’m working on several really exciting projects, which you’ll hear more about in the coming months. Yes. 

I’m sending you all good vibes and good luck!

PS  Very timely.  Chuck Wendig posted a link on Facebook to Hyperbole and a Half's post about depression. Exactly.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back. I've missed reading your posts!

Unknown said...

Welcome back. I've missed reading your blog!

Tamara said...

Thank you so so so so much, Ken! I've been wondering how you've been doing. Swear to God - email soon!! :-)

Tamara